What kind of hair do you sell?
- Raw Vietnamese Hair. Raw hair is 100% unprocessed and collected from one donor. The hair is directly cut from the donor and immediately wrapped into a bundle to keep all cuticles intact and in the same direction. Vietnamese Hair is the highest quality of hair as it is 100% natural. It withstands high heat and can be easily curled, dyed and colored with minimal damage to hair compared to other hair extensions.
What is Hair Density?
- Hair density can be determined by the number of strands of hair growing out of each square-inch of your hair. Hair density can range from 130%-250% and does not determine hair quality. Our hair ranges between 150%-180% to sustain its silky sleek natural look.
The Difference between a Closure and a Frontal:
- A Closure is typically a 4x4 inch or 5x5 inch portion of lace that covers a small area usually placed in the middle of the head. Closures do not allow you to wear pulled back hairstyles but can also be worn as side parts. This is great for beginners and make great everyday wigs.
- A Frontal is a 13x4 inch portion of lace that covers the full hairline from ear to ear. Frontals allow more versatility in styling and look the most natural.
What is HD Lace?
- HD Lace is a new lace material that is more light, thin, soft, and looks more invisible than any other lace. HD lace is designed to melt into your skin perfectly. It is the highest quality of lace to match all skin colors no matter your skin tone. Take good care of this lace to maximize the longevity of this high quality product.
If I use “SHOP PAY” as my form of payment, do I have to pay off my total before I receive my order?
- NO! Your order will go through the same processing and shipping policy as a fully paid order.
How long is shipping?
- Please refer to the policies located at the footer of the home page
What is the best wig for me?
- If you are a fairly new wig wearer then I would recommend starting with one of our ready 2 ship closure wigs.
- If you like taking your unit on and off daily, then I would also recommend a closure wig.
- If you prefer to wake up with your hair already done then I would recommend a frontal wig.
- If you like more versatility with your wigs such as up-dos and slick back hairstyles then I would recommend a frontal wig but it requires more maintainence.
What is the difference in your wavy/curly textures?
- Here are my textures from straightest to curliest: Straight, Kinky Straight, Body Wave, and Water Wave